It has been a month since my last read about the guardians trilogy. Sorry not sorry because I have traveled and didn’t have time to read hohoho.
a. Book’s Identity
Title: Island of Glass
Author: Nora Roberts
Start & finish date: 20 April-16 May 2017
Total page number: 275 Pages
Category(ies): Young Adult, Fantasy, Adventure
Publisher & publishing dates: 2016 by Penguin Random House LLC
*cover of book trilogy*
b. Plot Summary:
After acquired star of fire, they transported themselves to Ireland. Home for Doyle and Bran. Together, they learn about their past. It is (not) surprised that their life is connected to each other, that their ancestors could be the goddess of stars, Celene, Luna, and Arianrhod.
Because this is the final story, it tells about the relationship development of Doyle and Riley. Also, their search about star of ice.
- I guarantee you, it is happy ending. no doubt. They (absolutely should) made their mission! cheers!
- If you keep reading from the first book, and you are fans of Doyle or Riley or both, yes, this is their turn to be exposed. Be cheerful to their extraordinary love. Not too sweet like Sawyer & Annika or too magical like Bran & Sasha
- You can guess the ending. Yep you can
- The enemies are defeated. Sure, that is the ingredients how to make happy ending. But, it is just “yay we defeated it!” not with sweaty bloody tears and something challenging.
e. Favourite Scene *contain spoilers*
- When they find their ancestors are related. So they are clan. (or, that is how they decide it).
- When Aegle, the Queen, give the guardians their heart desire. At last, I am happy that Annika & Sawyer does not need to be separated between land and sea.
F. Most Favourite Character
I still like R-I-L-E-Y. This last novel is dedicated to Riley & Doyle. I am happy to read more about their character and how they could blend. Riley is very smart, and she is wolf! She is true warrior and she is not weak. Her love life is like mine, HAHA. Hopelessly romantic but at the end, she get what best for her.
G. Most Hate Character
Plain. No most hate character.
Only 3 stars. Sorry, only 3. yeah. Because the ending is predictable and there is no something surprise or challenging from this novel. I think for fantasy-adventure novel, there could be more surprises.